Maharashtra / Karnataka / MP / Gujrat
- Execution and material planning
- Detail knowledge about Testing and Commissioning of EHV Sub Station’s (New and Augmentation work)
- Allocation of work to sub-contractors & periodical inspection as per bar chart.
- Ability to prepare JMC and Billing documents
- Laisoning with MSETCL, KPTCL, EI, Local Authorities
- Mterial management: - Material requirement quantity as per constriction/ erection stage wise & submission of supply & erection RA bills to concerned Electricity authority.
- Dealing & co-ordination with Chief Engg. Quality control officer, PFC, REC authorities along with ability to resolve ROW during of execution of works.
- Preparation of layout electrical installation drawings & control cable schedule.
- Dealing with labour schedule and bills.
Years of Experience:
Minimum 8 to 10 years’ experience in MSETCL Projects (220/132/110/33 kv Sub Stations).
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering or Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Good knowledge of Computer and communication skill is essential.
Computer knowledge & Good communication skill is must