Anywhere in Maharashtra
- Find, investigate and examine the location of the site and verify whether it is appropriate for construction purposes
- Review and approve project reports and designs
- While the project is undergoing, a civil engineer is also responsible for safety measures on site
- The civil engineer must also check if all tools and techniques like procedures of chemical testing, land surveying, drafting software and electrical test devices are working properly.
- Monitor the operations and working of staff on the site
- Interact and communicate effectively with other subcontractors, and other staff.
- The civil engineer must think creatively and logically to resolve various issues in the development process
- Set a perfect schedule for purchase of equipment’s and raw materials
- Last but not the least, the civil engineer must ensure that the project is completed on time within the planned budget.
Years of Experience:
Minimum 2 years experience/Freshers can also apply.
- Bachelor of civil engineering or Minimum Diploma in civil engineering
- AutoCAD knowledge is must.
- Preference will be given to experienced candidates.
AutoCAD knowledge & Good communication is must